• Business Information Systems, UConn, 2020 - Present
• OID Module, Wharton Leadership in the Business World (LBW) Program, UPenn, 2019
• Wharton Tech Camp, UPenn, 2018
• OIDD 314/662 Enabling Technologies, Wharton at UPenn, 2015 - 2017
• OIDD 101 Introduction to Operations, Information & Decisions, Wharton at UPenn, 2019 - 2020
• Big Data Business Analytics (introductory or advanced level), Machine Learning and Econometrics, Relational and Distributed Database Management, Web Application and System Design
• Economics of Information Technologies, IT Strategy and Innovation, Special Topics in Artificial Intelligence / Digital Platform / FinTech / Healthcare IT / Social Media
Professor Lou has received the Certificate in College and University Teaching through Center for Teaching & Learning in University of Pennsylvania when he was a doctoral student.
His general teaching philosophy is to make all fundamental academic concepts and methodologies pertaining to emerging technologies accessible to all in this digital age. This comes from his extensive teaching experience and interactions with diverse groups of students (including high school, undergraduate, MBA, and PhD students). Professor Lou embraces the values of accountability, fairness, inclusion, and transparency when teaching the role that digital technologies can play in shaping our business and society.